GLOBAL WARMING HOAX REVEALED!!!
|The most intelligent man who ever lived |
shows his opinion on climate change.
(Picture from Time Magazine)
Sensational disclosure by US President Donald Trump proves climate science conspiracy hoax with startling revelations about the trees in California and how small the oceans are.
Anyone concerned about recent inflammatory reports about global warming by the entire scientific community, can rest assured that there is no need to worry. Thanks to the intervention of US President Donald Trump, the truth about all of this can now be disclosed.
Josh Dawsey of the Washington Post asked the President for his reaction to the latest report and his reply can be read here.
"One of the problems that a lot of people like myself.
We have very high levels of intelligence, but we're not necessarily such believers.
You look at our air and our water and it's right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in the world, including Russia, including – just many other places – the air is incredibly dirty.
And when you're talking about an atmosphere.
Oceans are very small.
And it blows over and it sails over.
I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from?
And it takes many people to start off with.
Number two, if you go back and look at articles, they talked about global freezing, they talked about at some point the planet could have freez [sic] to death, then it's going to die of heat exhaustion.
There is movement in the atmosphere.
There's no question.
As to whether or not it's man-made and whether or not the effects that you are talking about are there, I don't see it – not nearly like it is.
Do we want clean water? Absolutely. Do we want clean air to breath? Absolutely.
The fire in California, where I was, if you looked at the floor, the floor of the fire they have trees that were fallen, they did no forest management, no forest maintenance, and you can light – you can take a match like this and light a tree trunk when that thing is laying there for more than 14 or 15 months.
And it's a massive problem in California."
The reference to the recent forest fires in California follow his imaginary conversation with Finland President Sauli Niinistö who told him that they don't have such fires in Finland because they do a lot of raking.
This isn't the first time we have been treated to the views of President Trump on matters of climate change. My earlier post dated 22nd August 2018 gave a transcription of his speech at a fund raising dinner in New York regarding the wisdom of burning more coal.
A (FAR) RIGHT TURN UP FOR THE BOOKS
|Massive turnout of EDL supporters as Tommy|
Robinson appointed as adviser to UKIP.
Nigel Farage, founder of far-right political party UKIP has expressed his disappointment that a neo-Nazi thug has been taken on by his neo-Nazi party as a special adviser. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (otherwise known as Tommy Robinson) is now going to be advising UKIP on rape gangs and prison reform.
The latest UKIP leader Gerard Batten (is it my imagination, or do UKIP go through more leaders than the Tories go through Brexit negotiators?) claims that Yaxley-Lennon has "saved the party from oblivion".
I'm not sure if that should be held against him though. While it's perfectly true that he has a long history of thuggery, drug dealing and, more recently, attempting to get rape case defendants acquitted by sabotaging their trials, I don't think he can honestly be accused of saving this bunch of knuckle-dragging half-wits and their sad excuse of a political party. They are on their way down the toilet as many of their former supporters head back to the BNP, where they came from in the first place.
This story, doing the rounds on Facebook has been around for a few years but it's still worth another outing. Thanks to Mrs Grump for the heads-up.
The following response is an open letter to Dr. Laura, penned by a US resident, which was posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as informative:
"Dear Dr. Laura:
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination ... End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations.
A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24.
The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9.
The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death.
Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
Your adoring fan.
James M. Kauffman, Ed.D. Professor Emeritus, Dept. Of Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education University of Virginia
(It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian)"