Wednesday 4 May 2022

 Shopping in the 21st century (part 4)


I needed a replacement washing machine connector tap as the existing one has broken; I also needed some PTFE sealant tape so the whole thing doesn't leak like buggery afterwards. Seems like a simple enough task: think again.

Went to B&Q to get one; did they have what I wanted? You must be joking. 

While I was there though, I did see a nice house plant that would work well in our new planter; at least it wouldn't be an entirely wasted journey. Took it to the checkout and found the only till open had a queue of customers half the length of the shop in front of it. Put the plant back and went home.

The tap and tape? Ordered it online: it arrives tomorrow.



Local Elections Update.


Nothing to report really. I still don't know anything about the Conservative candidates, not that I intended voting for any of them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment