Saturday 10 March 2018

IT'S A FUNNY OLD WORLD


It's a funny old world and no mistake. In the last few days my blog has been getting rather more hits than usual, probably because of links to it being posted in Malcolm Knight's "Bexley is Bonkers" site but that doesn't seem to be the only reason. A story I wrote in September 2016 about the illegal activities of bailiffs recovering poll tax debts on behalf of Greenwich Council is attracting more attention now than when I first posted it: this is a mystery.

It's also a fact that I'm getting a lot of traffic from Russia. I always get the odd hit from far away places and assume that most of them are just bots trawling around, but this is way more than that.

If the Russians are taking an interest in me it's making me wish I hadn't handed back all the nuclear, chemical and biological  (NBC) kit I was issued with when stationed in Germany. The gas mask would have come in handy too.



INTERNATIONAL DAY OF AWESOMENESS


According to my Sesquipedalian Menology calendar, today is the "International Day of Awesomeness". I nearly missed it despite being eminently qualified to receive any awards that might be on offer. 

It's also "International Bagpipe Day" as well but I don't think I'll tell anyone about that, just in case.



No comments:

Post a Comment