10 REASONS WHY WE SHOULD
LEAVE THE EU
1. It was the EU that stopped employers giving women less pay for doing the same job as men. This has led to much higher prices and the loss of at least three million jobs.
2. It was the that EU forced the UK into accepting better consumer protection rights. Because of this, businesses can no longer offload their shoddy goods on the public and get away with it. This has resulted in much higher prices and the loss of at least three million jobs.
3. It was the EU that stopped the oil companies from putting all that lovely lead in our petrol. Our cars all go much slower because of this, resulting in much higher prices and the loss of at least three million jobs.
4. It was the EU that made workers take longer paid holidays. This has led to much higher prices and the loss of at least three million jobs.
5. It was the EU that caused the ban on growth hormones in our meat on the grounds that it was damaging our children's health. This has led to much higher prices and the loss of a least three million jobs.
6. The EU spends billions each year on the regeneration of deprived areas of the UK, most of which are full of Northerners.
7. Because of the political stability imposed on us by the EU, we haven't had a decent war for ages. It's been at least 75 years since the Germans invaded Belgium.
8. The EU wants us to let our armed forces be part of some European military force. Don't believe all those Generals, Admirals and Air Chief Marshals who tell you this is a good idea. It isn't, what do they know?
9. It was the EU that forced the UK into passing the Freedom of Information Act. Now any old busy body can stick their noses into the private affairs of government. Do we actually want our politicians to be accountable to us? I don't think so.
10. Mobile data roaming charges. Did you know that if the EU gets it's way, we will no longer have that lovely surprise £26,000 extra charge on our bill when we get home? EU interference will spoil the best bit of our holiday.
Now, the EU wants us to remove all the lovely nitrogen dioxide from our air. Yes, you heard that right. They are actually threatening us with legal action if we don't do something about all that lovely gas that we fought two world wars to be able to breathe. They claim that it is bad for our health or something like that but if you look at the figures, you will see that most of the concentration is in central London which is full of foreigners anyway.
Don't let this happen.
Vote NO to the EU
Vote YES for Rupert Murdoch for Prime Minister.